Monday, February 22, 2010

finally he said it

HALOOOHAAA FELLOOOOW ! welcome back wit me.

it's been a long time since i didn't post any entry. sorry i'm too busy with nate-and-uni-exam thingy. so, i kinda lazy to write. but now, i can't hold myself not to share my feeling this night. i'm goin crazy yooou know ? i'm really chuffed to bits. you know chuffed to bits ? it means delighted, very pleased. why am i chuffed to bits ? all is just because my- inbetweener ( i hope he would be my future boyfie) amen :)

yeah. he is a stingy boy (i dont even know how come i like him), a sloppy man i've ever met, so dirty (you know, he loves farting and nosepicking anywhere and anytime, eventhough i'm with him), kinda nagging-but he's fun-loving. kungfu komang lovers and now he's crazy about LUPUS-what the hell. fyi, his sense of humor is really bad -__-

actually i didn't think that i'm goin to like him this much. i thought he's a good friend. we're both harsh, love to speak any trashy words, love to yell at each other when we're in his car, love to debate about what the good-ones, his metal song or the radio song. i never thought that i would fall for him. until i realized that i really love him and i don't wanna lose him. i'm afraid of losing him -_-" it nearly made me distress. i lost my appetite. i tried to find out whether he loves me or not. i did pray to God and God answered me. i convinced myself not to step back. well, it would be a loooong looong looong story if i tell ya now. so i will not. i'll just tell you the important thing which just happened tonight.

so, as usual, we're texting. as far as i know him, he is an honest man i've ever known. he has NEVER been mushy. he never told me the cheesy word and he's type of a man who say what he feels and prefer to say no when he doesn't feel it. you know, he did confess to me that he likes me and he asked me to get with him. but i refused him and said if he really wanna get with me, he is to wait till May, when my school thingies have finished. and he said okay, no matter wit him. from that time, we do in open relationship. and as long as i do in open relationship wit him, everytime i asked him is he love me or just like me, he shamelessly said that he just like me, not love, but he would afford to love me. i love his truthfullness. it makes me proud of him. he is a rare man in the world, i guess. i don't know when he would say he loves me, i just say to myself i must be patient. if the time has come, he will say it to me. and how surprise i am when i read it myself in his text before he ended up our texting today. he said I LOVE YOU.

OH MY. i don't know what to say. all i know just i'm very delighted to hear that. the words i long for these weeks finally came out from his mouth. now, i didn't doubt him anymore. i'm sure if he said it sincerely and he really meant it, he of course would wait for me until May, wouldn't he ?

yeah i think it's enough. i am to sleep now. gotta wake up earlier. i haven't even studied anthropology-_- well thankyou for your attention reading my blog tonight. i love you guys.
-and i love you too my little sweetie, sleep tight there i miss you-

xoxo.

(adisti)

No comments:

Post a Comment