Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Autobiographie - 1st Week (A short story about my childhood : Brother and his friends)

Halo guys. Last week I just joined the new class of autobiographie writing. There we learnt about how to write our own autobiographie. It is such an interesting course, could I say. Since I am interested at writing and also telling the world about me (it's not the reason, kidding! I want to increase my German vocabs, that's all) so I decided to join it.
My teacher is a journalist. She looks really like a "real journalist" with her black shirts, skinny body, trousers and boots. Unforgetable is also her glasses (or she didn't wear glasses? I forgot it.) But she is really nice even her character is so .. -I dont know how to say it in English, but somehow you'll find out that she has a strong character-

So I will write down some stories about me that I wrote last week. And the next new post would be my new story that I just written in a few seconds ago.

Here we go!! (Sorry I won't translate it in English. Use google translate or kind of, if you want to understand it. It's German version :p )

Das Thema : Kindheit

Die Fragen :
1. Wo haben Sie gespielt - im Haus, im Freien, bei der Mutter?
2. Womit haben Sie am liebsten gespielt?
3. Mit wem haben Sie gespielt (Geschwister, Freunde, Erwachsene) ?


Die Geschichte :

Ich verbringe nicht so viel Zeit mit meiner Mutter. Sie arbeitet morgens und kommt wieder nach Hause nachmittags. Sie ist muede aber sie hat immer Zeit mit mir zu kuescheln, mich zu fragen was es bei mir in der Schule passiert.
Meine Eltern arbeiten jeden Tag morgens und kommen wieder nach Hause nachmittags. Ich bleibe mit meiner Oma von Papa. Sie ist eigentlich keine Mutter von Papa, sondern eine Tante. Sie bleibt bei uns, um mich und mein Bruder zu kuemmern.
Mein Bruder ist ganz schlimm. Er macht sich immer lustig ueber mich. Aber er ist der einzige Freund, den ich habe. Ich spiele gerne mit ihm und seinen Freunden, obwohl sie mich manchmal aergern. Sie spielen Basketball und ich darf nur angucken. Aber ich gucke doch gerne an und spoere sie an.
Ich habe auch einen Nachbarn, heisst Joshua. Er ist ganz nett zu mir. Er verteidigt mich immer wenn sein kleiner Bruder und mein Bruder sich ueber mich lustig machen.


Okay. It was a total lame story. Don't blame me, I have been for a long time no longer busy with writing novel or poetry or short story. So, it's a little bit about my childhood story. Wondering? See the next story of Adisti :) *sounds like I was a president of Indonesia so that people should wonder about my life*


Cheers,
Adisti.

No comments:

Post a Comment