Sunday, November 18, 2012

Why I Love Writing


It’s been a long time since I sent my last post. I've never written on my blog again since that time. First, I don’t know what to write. Second, I don’t have passion anymore to write. But I just read one of my friend’s blog and suddenly it crossed my mind, “Why did I stop writing?”

Do you guys know why I used to love writing on the blog? It’s simple. 
First, it’s easy. You can write about everything. Your life, your love, your opinion, without anyone trying so hard to criticize you. 
Second, it’s free. Free for you and free for other people who is interested to read your blog. All you need just spending your time in front of your laptop with a cup of tea and a bar of chocolate. What a nice combination for the tea-time. 
Third, it enlightens other. Of course with your opinion or experience. Do you know why I dare to say that? Because when you read something and it touches your heart, you wont be able to forget it easily. And when you can forget something easily, it will affect your life sooner or later. It will stay in your heart –okay, at least in your brain- and lead you to be a better person. It’s good, isn’t it?

So now, I say to myself, I will start to write again. Because it is easy, free, and enlightening. That simple.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment