Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dominikus Deka Dewangga

hello guys, this night is gonna be the sadest night. I'm feeling the way I did when I had to say goodbye to Anas to let her go to Singapore. Yeah, I gotta do this again. This time. Just let me tell you my stories with Deka.

DOMINIKUS DEKA DEWANGGA. a Catholic-named boy. a little bit cute, a lovely guy, fun-loving, caring, and so many more, I just can't describe him. He's my bestfriend in Jatinangor. The best motorcycle-rider ever. I like him so much.
Yeah it's kinda silly to say I liked him at the first time. He's my type. Javanese, kind, funny. I never feel bored when I'm around him. He comforted me so much. You know, my boyf was often jealous at him. I was going everywhere with him. Asked him to give me a company when I wanna eat, to drive me when I wanna go somewhere, to pick me up when I reached Cileunyi too late, to accomodate me when I didn't wanna be in my room. He was always doing me a favor. And now he's gonna move to other uni and what should I do without him here? I just can't imagine for now. I gotta go to church by myself. There will be no friend to jog anymore in the morning. There will be no one to text me "Gue sampe disana 17 menit lagi, pokoknya lo uda harus siap" when I'm lazy to get off my bed to jog. It's so sad, isn't it? It's been a year since i knew him. It's been a year since we spent our time together. It's too sweet to forget. My apology to everyone who read this and then feeling offended or whatever. May be you guys think that I am falling in love with him. But trust me, I am NOT. I just consider him as my brother. The big brother that always be there to spoil me, to do everything even praising me, just to give his best for me. The finest man ever.

I just do not know what to say. Frankly, I don't want him to go. I don't want him to move. I just want him to stay, to play with me, Sona, Imoy, and Dice together. Till we graduate. That's all I want. Could I make it true? It would just give me "The Selfish One Ever" label, right? I want all the best for my bestfriend. Yes, i did pray for him. I asked to God all the best for him, even if he must stay, or go. And God answered me. So what makes me this sad this night?

I'm just feeling sorry to not meet you yet before you move. I'm so sorry. There's so much things left to do here. But you just promised me that you'll that often visit me and our friends here, in Jatinangor, right? Don't ever forget that promise. I wish i can ride motorcycle for you that time : )

Okay then, I don't wanna let you go with this sorrow. I will let you go with the big smile ever :D Be good there, be nice to your lecturers and new friends. You have to get the 'Doctor' title as you're dreaming of. Everytime you need friend to confide, to laugh or cry, to accompany you in your ups and downs, there'll always be me, Sona, Imoy, Dice. All you need to do is just push your keypad and search our name. There will always be an aswer :)

Okay, now is 1:50 AM. I need to turn in. Tomorrow I gotta back to work. Good morning everyone. Good morning Deka. Have a safe journey, okay? There's no goodbye, there's just see you :)
(nisa, sorry for copying your words again)

See you, then!

Regards,

bestfriend
Elizabeth Adisti Citra Maharani

Remember this time ? :)





you with me and Sona, we with our finestfriends :)






No comments:

Post a Comment